Nike+ FuelBand adds support for Path app
Nike launched its FuelBand exercise assistant earlier this year and the device took off. Nike is releasing a significant update today that'll add support for the Path social network. This new Path feature will let users tie their FuelBand earnings with their status updates on Path. Users can view their daily timeline and see what they were doing when they earned their NikeFuel. It also lets users share their NikeFuel achievements with friends who are important to them.
Another new feature is the ability to sync FuelBand data in the background by merely holding down the button on the Nike+ FuelBand for three seconds. The wristlet will then connect to the FuelBand app on the iPhone and send the workout data without any user intervention.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app