Nike+ FuelBand adds support for Path app
Nike launched its FuelBand exercise assistant earlier this year and the device took off. Nike is releasing a significant update today that'll add support for the Path social network. This new Path feature will let users tie their FuelBand earnings with their status updates on Path. Users can view their daily timeline and see what they were doing when they earned their NikeFuel. It also lets users share their NikeFuel achievements with friends who are important to them.
Another new feature is the ability to sync FuelBand data in the background by merely holding down the button on the Nike+ FuelBand for three seconds. The wristlet will then connect to the FuelBand app on the iPhone and send the workout data without any user intervention.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter