Daily iPhone App: Arrow Mania lets you hone your shooting skills by downing planes and solving puzzles
Arrow Mania is part puzzle, part arcade game that'll both entertain and challenge you when you have a few free minutes. The centerpiece of the game is an arrow-firing orb that you move through a maze of platforms using magnets. You must shoot targets to open doors and raise or lower platforms. Trickier shots require you to bounce the arrows around corners while you avoid hitting the friendly birds flying overhead.
There are also airplanes dropping parachute bombs that you can destroy in a hail of arrows. It's an all-round fun game that can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. The game has 30 levels that start off short and easy and increase in length and difficulty. It also supports the retina graphics of the new iPad and the iPhone 4/4S.
Arrow Mania is available in the iOS App Store for 99-cents. It's a universal app that's compatible the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 4 or later.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements