Apple wins sixth solar power patent
Although Apple is facing criticism regarding its EPEAT registry removal, it's still making environmental strides. Patently Apple reports that Apple has received is sixth solar power-related patent this week. The patent is intriguing, depicting a portable device that has multiple power interfaces, including solar cells. Patently Apple expertly goes through the patent, and a few of the others Apple received. It's worth a read -- especially the one about the simplified anti-theft system.
Although Apple is facing criticism regarding its EPEAT registry removal, it's still making environmental strides. Patently Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update