iStabilizer Dolly brings smooth tracking shots to iPhone video
The number of iPhone accessories that are targeted at amateur and pro filmmakers is climbing, and a new product announced today promises to let you capture those smooth dolly shots you see on the big screen. iStabilizer is now selling the US$59.95 Dolly, a rolling dolly with an extendable arm for making those cinematic masterpieces.
As you can see in the image above, the 1.25 lb. Dolly works perfectly with an iPhone, but the adjustable grip can also hold that same phone with a case of your choice, Android phone (cough...), a GoPro camera, or many other devices.
We'll be getting one of these soon for a full review; in the meantime, be sure to take a look at the video below for an idea of the shots you can take with the Dolly. And while you're at it, spend some time getting that movie script into shape, OK?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station