Mac versions of Sparrow and FX Studio discounted today to $4.99
Mac owners on the hunt for app deals may want to check out Sparrow for the Mac and MacPhun's FX Studio. Both apps have been discounted 50 percent today and are now available for US$4.99.
Sparrow for Mac is the email client that kicked off the Sparrow craze
a few years almost two years ago when the beta version made its public debut. It's been updated and improved since it first launched and is an excellent, lightweight app that'll meet almost all your emailing needs.
FX Studio is for photo enthusiasts who like to quickly and easily add effects to their photos. The app includes 40 photo frames and over 170 effects and filters. It works with popular photo editors and organizers like Aperture and Photoshop.
Editors note: "A few years" was changed to "almost two years" to more accurately reflect the beta launch date of 10/2010.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter