Adobe issues fix for InDesign crashes under Lion 10.7.4
The technical note provides two solutions to the problem, one of which includes the warning not to install the OS X 10.7.4 update. The other solution requires InDesign owners to download and replace several files in the UI.InDesign.Plugin package.
As ZDNet points out, it's an "ugly procedure" that could have been made easier had Adobe bundled the files with an AppleScript to automate the process.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV