Apple Store artist's first-person story of his visit from the Secret Service
Kyle McDonald is the artist behind the controversial "People Staring at Computers" project that captured images of people staring at Mac computers in Apple's New York City stores. After his project went viral, the artist was paid a not-so-friendly visit by the Secret Service. His adventure is detailed in a first-person account published recently on Wired's Threat Level column. It's a lengthy look at the artist and his dealings with Apple, the EFF and the Secret Service.
Kyle McDonald is the artist behind the controversial "People Staring at Computers" project that captured images of people staring at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update