Apple Store artist's first-person story of his visit from the Secret Service
Kyle McDonald is the artist behind the controversial "People Staring at Computers" project that captured images of people staring at Mac computers in Apple's New York City stores. After his project went viral, the artist was paid a not-so-friendly visit by the Secret Service. His adventure is detailed in a first-person account published recently on Wired's Threat Level column. It's a lengthy look at the artist and his dealings with Apple, the EFF and the Secret Service.
Kyle McDonald is the artist behind the controversial "People Staring at Computers" project that captured images of people staring at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station