Evernote for Mac adds retina graphics and Activity Stream, Devcup voting under way
Evernote for Mac has been updated to version 3.2. It adds Activity Stream, which is billed as being able to keep up with everything going on with your Evernote account. The update also has retina graphics for the new MacBook Pro with Retina display. The update is only available through Evernote's site for now, but has been submitted to the Mac App Store for approval and should be available there in a few days.
In addition to this update, voting for the Evernote Devcup is now under way. The contest recognizes the best apps that integrate with Evernote's API. Five finalists in panel voting and people's choice each will receive $10,000. The Devcup gold prize is $20,000, silver is $15,000 and bronze is $5,000. The winners will be announced at the Evernote Trunk Conference on August 24. A prize for Japanese developers is $1,200 and paid airfare and lodging to attend the Evernote Trunk Conference.
Public voting goes ends July 23 at 8 p.m. ET. You can view the submissions and vote here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs