Evernote for Mac adds retina graphics and Activity Stream, Devcup voting under way
Evernote for Mac has been updated to version 3.2. It adds Activity Stream, which is billed as being able to keep up with everything going on with your Evernote account. The update also has retina graphics for the new MacBook Pro with Retina display. The update is only available through Evernote's site for now, but has been submitted to the Mac App Store for approval and should be available there in a few days.
In addition to this update, voting for the Evernote Devcup is now under way. The contest recognizes the best apps that integrate with Evernote's API. Five finalists in panel voting and people's choice each will receive $10,000. The Devcup gold prize is $20,000, silver is $15,000 and bronze is $5,000. The winners will be announced at the Evernote Trunk Conference on August 24. A prize for Japanese developers is $1,200 and paid airfare and lodging to attend the Evernote Trunk Conference.
Public voting goes ends July 23 at 8 p.m. ET. You can view the submissions and vote here.
Evernote for Mac has been updated to version 3.2. It adds Activity Stream, which is billed as being able to keep up with everything...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved