How to copy content onto an Android device with a Mac
Until Apple jumps in with its hypothetical offering, the Google Nexus 7 may be the best small-sized tablet on the market. With a US$200 starting price tag, some Mac users may be tempted to pick one up just to see what all the fuss is about.
Android devices, though, don't easily sync to a Mac like the iPad or the iPhone. To help new Android owners manage their device, Macworld has a short, informational video that steps you through the process of transferring items to and from your device. (Hint: you use the Android File transfer app.)
You can check out the video by Christopher Breen on Macworld's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support