Weekend App Store sales: Crescent Moon, EA, King of Fighters, more
There's no holiday this weekend, but there are some great app sales floating around. Here's some to look out for.
- Steam is wrapping up its annual summer sale soon, and while most of the offerings are PC only (which you can still play by Boot Camping over to Windows) there are a few titles in there that are Mac-compatible as well.
- Crescent Moon Games is having a big sale, featuring titles like Paper Monsters and Pocket RPG at rock-bottom prices.
- EA is having a big sale as well, featuring lots of its "winningest" titles for just 99 cents. Burnout Crash and FIFA are both included, among others.
- SNK's King of Fighters -i- is just 99 cents.
- The wild-looking Tentacle Wars HD is only 99 cents to celebrate the iPhone launch.
- Ubisoft's MotoHeroz (both standard and HD versions) is free again.
- Containment: The Zombie Puzzler is also just a buck.
So it's not exactly a huge weekend of sales, but there are more than a few good games in there to pick up if you haven't yet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV