TUAW Origin Stories: Model Release
There are a few "model release" apps on the market. These apps have boilerplate contracts which allow a model in a photo or video to virtually sign those contracts. Model Release was created by a fashion photographer to meet his needs, however, and as such I think it's one of the best of its kind out there. After all, who understands the needs of a photographer better than a photographer?
Add in a solid feature set (like iCloud) and lovely design and Model Release quickly moves to the top of the must-have list for working photographers.
In this episode of Origin Stories we look at how Model Release came to be. You can get the app for iPad or iPhone here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options