TUAW Origin Stories: Model Release
There are a few "model release" apps on the market. These apps have boilerplate contracts which allow a model in a photo or video to virtually sign those contracts. Model Release was created by a fashion photographer to meet his needs, however, and as such I think it's one of the best of its kind out there. After all, who understands the needs of a photographer better than a photographer?
Add in a solid feature set (like iCloud) and lovely design and Model Release quickly moves to the top of the must-have list for working photographers.
In this episode of Origin Stories we look at how Model Release came to be. You can get the app for iPad or iPhone here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free