STEM Innovation iZON and Time Command Giveaway: 3 chances to win
Our friends at STEM Innovation, the makers of the iZON Remote Room Monitor and Time Command Audio Alarm Dock, have joined with TUAW to give three readers an amazing summer giveaway.
STEM Innovation is known for its App-Enhanced products; accessories for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that take advantage of iOS apps to simplify setup and use. TUAW previously reviewed the iZON Remote Room Monitor (US$129.95), which is a slim wireless camera that can be used to watch children, pets, or a room in your house while you're away. Not only is it the easiest "webcam" to set up that I've reviewed so far, but the monitoring app makes keeping an eye on your loved ones as simple as tapping a button.
Likewise, the Time Command Audio Alarm Dock ($99.95) is a well-designed iOS dock with a companion app for setting up a variety of alarms or shutting down a bedside lamp. It also helps that the Time Command Audio Alarm Dock has pretty good sound quality to lull you to sleep and wake you up.
Each winner from our random drawing of entries receives one iZON Remote Room Monitor AND one Time Command Audio Alarm Dock. There will be three winners in all. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before August 5, 2012 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected. Each will receive one iZON Remote Room Monitor and one Time Command Audio Alarm Dock with a combined value of US$229.90.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs