Last Shot for iOS posts your most recent photo to social sites
And that's about it.
Fortunately, that functionality is both well thought out and convenient. The developers realized that the next step after "snap" is "share," and they built this tightly edited app to do exactly that.
It offers a well-designed interface enabling you to select from a half dozen or so sites, and move your most recent picture from the camera roll to your friends, colleagues, and contacts through services like Facebook, Twitter, Posterous, Tumblr, and more.
You launch the app, add a caption, choose destinations, and go. It's that simple. The app knows to grab the most-recent photo.
The interface is clean and sparse. I found the entire app easy to use and on-point. I like how the Last Shot integrates into many services, offering one-stop sharing. If you regularly post to multiple sites, this might be the app for you.
Will I personally be using it? I think I might, although I tend to rely on the photo-snapping built into my existing Twitter client for my current needs. I'm not a big cross-platform social user. For those who are, this app should be a treat.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)