Apple releases (PRODUCT) RED iPhone bumper
Apple sneaked a new product into the online Apple Store, and while it's nothing big and exciting like a new Mac Pro, it might be something that TUAW readers who support the (PRODUCT) RED project could get into.
The new product is a (PRODUCT) RED iPhone bumper (US$29.99), just perfect for your iPhone 4 or 4S. As with the rest of the bumpers, the (PRODUCT) RED bumper feature two-tone colors and metal buttons for volume and power. Plus, it protects your iPhone from scratches on the metal sides.
Apple's other (PRODUCT) RED products include an iPod nano ($129 - $149), and a Smart Case for iPad ($49). As with all (PRODUCT) RED items, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the iPhone bumper will go to assist in the fight against AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis in Africa.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)