Apple releases (PRODUCT) RED iPhone bumper
Apple sneaked a new product into the online Apple Store, and while it's nothing big and exciting like a new Mac Pro, it might be something that TUAW readers who support the (PRODUCT) RED project could get into.
The new product is a (PRODUCT) RED iPhone bumper (US$29.99), just perfect for your iPhone 4 or 4S. As with the rest of the bumpers, the (PRODUCT) RED bumper feature two-tone colors and metal buttons for volume and power. Plus, it protects your iPhone from scratches on the metal sides.
Apple's other (PRODUCT) RED products include an iPod nano ($129 - $149), and a Smart Case for iPad ($49). As with all (PRODUCT) RED items, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the iPhone bumper will go to assist in the fight against AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis in Africa.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client