Apple releases (PRODUCT) RED iPhone bumper
Apple sneaked a new product into the online Apple Store, and while it's nothing big and exciting like a new Mac Pro, it might be something that TUAW readers who support the (PRODUCT) RED project could get into.
The new product is a (PRODUCT) RED iPhone bumper (US$29.99), just perfect for your iPhone 4 or 4S. As with the rest of the bumpers, the (PRODUCT) RED bumper feature two-tone colors and metal buttons for volume and power. Plus, it protects your iPhone from scratches on the metal sides.
Apple's other (PRODUCT) RED products include an iPod nano ($129 - $149), and a Smart Case for iPad ($49). As with all (PRODUCT) RED items, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the iPhone bumper will go to assist in the fight against AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis in Africa.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free