Apple releases (PRODUCT) RED iPhone bumper
Apple sneaked a new product into the online Apple Store, and while it's nothing big and exciting like a new Mac Pro, it might be something that TUAW readers who support the (PRODUCT) RED project could get into.
The new product is a (PRODUCT) RED iPhone bumper (US$29.99), just perfect for your iPhone 4 or 4S. As with the rest of the bumpers, the (PRODUCT) RED bumper feature two-tone colors and metal buttons for volume and power. Plus, it protects your iPhone from scratches on the metal sides.
Apple's other (PRODUCT) RED products include an iPod nano ($129 - $149), and a Smart Case for iPad ($49). As with all (PRODUCT) RED items, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the iPhone bumper will go to assist in the fight against AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis in Africa.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update