HP Expert Day for Apple users this Wednesday, August 15
Apple has its geniuses; HP has experts. While you can go into any Apple Store and chat up an Apple Genius about issues you may be having with your iPhone, Mac or other product, it's not often that you get the chance to talk to someone about a peripheral product like an HP printer or all-in-one. This Wednesday, HP is holding an Expert Day for Apple users who might have questions about how HP products work with their Apple devices.
Starting at 7 AM PDT and going until 5 PM PDT on August 15, you'll be able to take part in a day-long session aimed at Mac owners as well as those using iOS and AirPrint for HP products and peripherals.
To participate and get support on in- and out-of warranty HP products, log into the Consumer Support Forum page (free registration here) and then point to the Mac Printing & Scanning Board. While posting your question, be sure to select the "Email me when someone replies" option so you're alerted when the Expert addresses your question.
HP also announced that Mac users upgrading to Mountain Lion from Lion or Snow Leopard should have no issues following the upgrade. The company has Mountain Lion software updates available for the HP Deskjet 2510, Deskjet 3520, Officejet 4620, Officejet 6100, and Photosmart 5520 printers and all-in-one printers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync