Palo Alto home of late Steve Jobs burglarized
The San Jose Mercury News reports that the home of the late Steve Jobs was burglarized July 17, with "computers and personal items" being apparently stolen and possibly sold. No doubt the items stolen would have great value to some people if they knew whose family they were taken from. No word on whether all of the items taken were recovered.
This doesn't appear to be a targeted event, however, as the prosecutor says the accused likely didn't realize whose house he was robbing. The Jobs home is currently undergoing renovations.
The North California home of Steve Jobs burglarized
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support