Palo Alto home of late Steve Jobs burglarized
The San Jose Mercury News reports that the home of the late Steve Jobs was burglarized July 17, with "computers and personal items" being apparently stolen and possibly sold. No doubt the items stolen would have great value to some people if they knew whose family they were taken from. No word on whether all of the items taken were recovered.
This doesn't appear to be a targeted event, however, as the prosecutor says the accused likely didn't realize whose house he was robbing. The Jobs home is currently undergoing renovations.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter