V-Moda and TUAW team up for a summer headphone giveaway
V-Moda wants you to listen to your tunes in style, so we're teaming up with them to give away three of their excellent headphone products to TUAW readers.
I'm a big fan of V-Moda's Crossfade headphones. Not only do I frequently use them when I'm broadcasting TUAW TV Live, but they're my headphones of choice for listening to music and podcasts. There's nothing quite like the dulcet tones of Dave Caolo, Terry Lucy and Myke Hurley on the 11 Minutes podcast coming into my ears through those Crossfades!
Let's take a look at what you might win. First, V-Moda has a pair of Crossfade M-80 headphones in White Pearl (valued at US$230) ready for one of you. These are the headphones that our lovely TUAW model, shown above, is wearing. Not sure what else she's wearing, but the headphones are nice.
The Crossfade M-80 headphones will keep your ears happy for a long time. Would you believe that these are built to MIL-STD-810G standards and have Kevlar-reinforced cables? The M-80s use V-Moda's 40mm dual-diaphragm drivers for amazing clarity across the sound spectrum. All of this power and awesome construction is built into an amazingly lightweight and comfy pair of headphones.
Next, there's a pair of Crossfade LP2 headphones in a special edition matte black metal (valued at $199). Once again, these headphones offer strong construction for long life, but the LP2s provide 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers. There's a little bit more weight involved (260 gm for the LP2 compared to 200 gm for the M-80), but the Bliss memory foam used in the ear pads on both Crossfade models we're giving away ensures that the headphones feel great.
Last, but certainly not least, is a set of Vibrato in-ear noise isolating headphones (valued at $129). The ultimate in lightweight comfort, the Vibrato headphones also come with a pair of detachable sport earhooks so you can shoot hoops, run, or ride your mountain bike all to the beat of your favorite music. All three V-Moda headphones can be used with your iPhone, as they come with a 3-button inline control with a microphone.
Now that you have an idea of what's available, it's time to enter. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before August 19, 2012 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected. One will receive V-Moda Crossfade M-80 headphones in White Pearl (valued at $230), one will receive V-Moda Crossface LP2 headphones in a special edition matte black metal (valued at $199), and one will receive Vibrato in-ear isolating headphones (valued at $129).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)