Humble Bundle is back with pay-what-you-want on more great games
The fine folks at the Humble Bundle have posted another big deal for this weekend, and it contains quite a few solid games that we've covered here on TUAW before. By paying whatever you want over the next twelve days, you can get the original Fieldrunners, Bit.Trip Beat, SpaceChem, Uplink, and Spirits for Mac (or Windows or Linux if you happen to spin that way). Unfortunately, this is an Android bundle, so you won't get these on iOS. But Mac versions are nice too.
Those are some excellent titles -- a few of them are a little old by now, but they're all great games, and the ability to pay whatever you want for them shouldn't be passed up if you've missed out on a few of them in the past. Plus, you get to represent the Mac community -- right now we're being beat by Linux in the average price range paid, and we're being beat by Windows in the total payments. You can step up and show these devs that we value quality video games.
The Bundle is going on for 12 more days, and the Humble organizers usually come up with a surprise or two before these things end, so stay tuned for that.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs