Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Mac Computer Expo edition!
It's Sunday again, which can only mean one thing! Well OK, it can mean two things, and the other one is the Talkcast! This week's news includes Appsung Drama, and some of the screen woes with the new rMBPs (making those of us with mere mortal machines feel a bit better about not picking one up), and whatever else comes up in the "preshow".
Also tonight, we will be discussing the Mac Computer Expo with this year's organizer, Lorene Romero.
Tonight will also mark the return of the Aftershow, previously put off for a variety of reasons. Join us to talk about ... whatever we end up talking about. You never know with the Aftershow.
Now it's really all about you, the community, so join me won't you? To participate, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options