TestFlight Desktop app now in beta
TestFlight refers to the OS X app as "a significant and much needed change in developers' beta release workflow" and is asking for devs to provide as much feedback as possible. The Desktop App provides four primary functions:
- Archive Detection, which automatically notifies you of any new iOS archives and also provide you with access to the most recent archived apps straight from the menu bar.
- Permit and Notify, used to choose testers directly or through distribution lists and then notify testers with a click.
- dSYM and SDK Detection, which automatically detects and uploads new dSYMs to TestFlight.
- Faster Uploads to TestFlight's CDN at maximum speed. Dropped uploads are resumed automatically.
If you're a developer who uses TestFlight to distribute beta apps, the Desktop App is available now to help you out. For iOS developers who aren't yet using TestFlight, this is a perfect opportunity to take a look at a powerful tool for streamlining the beta process.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync