Send a Tweet via Notification Center using this handy AppleScript
Wouldn't it be great if you could send a tweet via Notification Center's "Click to Tweet" feature without needing to take your hands off of the keyboard? Apparently Stack Exchange user Ewwis thought so, too, and he wrote up a nice little AppleScript to do so. Macworld's Kirk McElhearn, who is a fan of AppleScripting and shortcuts, highlighted this script this morning.
Just copy, paste and save the script below, launch it with a keyboard shortcut with LaunchBar or another similar utility, and you'll be tweeting in an instant.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature