Send a Tweet via Notification Center using this handy AppleScript
Wouldn't it be great if you could send a tweet via Notification Center's "Click to Tweet" feature without needing to take your hands off of the keyboard? Apparently Stack Exchange user Ewwis thought so, too, and he wrote up a nice little AppleScript to do so. Macworld's Kirk McElhearn, who is a fan of AppleScripting and shortcuts, highlighted this script this morning.
Just copy, paste and save the script below, launch it with a keyboard shortcut with LaunchBar or another similar utility, and you'll be tweeting in an instant.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync