ZooGue's Social Case Pro: Colorful, and free for a limited time
Here at TUAW, we do a lot of reviews of iPhone cases, but rarely do we get to tell our readers about a case that is actually free for a short time. That's the case with ZooGue's new Social Case Pro, which will normally sell for US$14.99. The company knows that the iPhone case market is crowded, so to build a market for the Social Case Pro, it's giving 'em away to the first 50,000 customers who order one.
The case is made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), with a ridged grip so it stays in your hand without slipping. There's a rainbow of colors available: Black, light grey, white, navy blue, old spice red, light blue, pink, purple, army green, and lime green.
To order one, rush out to the ZooGue website and enter the promo code FreeZooGueAccessory when you check out. You still pay for shipping and handling.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free