ZooGue's Social Case Pro: Colorful, and free for a limited time
Here at TUAW, we do a lot of reviews of iPhone cases, but rarely do we get to tell our readers about a case that is actually free for a short time. That's the case with ZooGue's new Social Case Pro, which will normally sell for US$14.99. The company knows that the iPhone case market is crowded, so to build a market for the Social Case Pro, it's giving 'em away to the first 50,000 customers who order one.
The case is made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), with a ridged grip so it stays in your hand without slipping. There's a rainbow of colors available: Black, light grey, white, navy blue, old spice red, light blue, pink, purple, army green, and lime green.
To order one, rush out to the ZooGue website and enter the promo code FreeZooGueAccessory when you check out. You still pay for shipping and handling.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements