ZooGue's Social Case Pro: Colorful, and free for a limited time
Here at TUAW, we do a lot of reviews of iPhone cases, but rarely do we get to tell our readers about a case that is actually free for a short time. That's the case with ZooGue's new Social Case Pro, which will normally sell for US$14.99. The company knows that the iPhone case market is crowded, so to build a market for the Social Case Pro, it's giving 'em away to the first 50,000 customers who order one.
The case is made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), with a ridged grip so it stays in your hand without slipping. There's a rainbow of colors available: Black, light grey, white, navy blue, old spice red, light blue, pink, purple, army green, and lime green.
To order one, rush out to the ZooGue website and enter the promo code FreeZooGueAccessory when you check out. You still pay for shipping and handling.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates