ZooGue's Social Case Pro: Colorful, and free for a limited time
Here at TUAW, we do a lot of reviews of iPhone cases, but rarely do we get to tell our readers about a case that is actually free for a short time. That's the case with ZooGue's new Social Case Pro, which will normally sell for US$14.99. The company knows that the iPhone case market is crowded, so to build a market for the Social Case Pro, it's giving 'em away to the first 50,000 customers who order one.
The case is made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), with a ridged grip so it stays in your hand without slipping. There's a rainbow of colors available: Black, light grey, white, navy blue, old spice red, light blue, pink, purple, army green, and lime green.
To order one, rush out to the ZooGue website and enter the promo code FreeZooGueAccessory when you check out. You still pay for shipping and handling.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync