TUAW Origin Stories: Pomodorable
If you're into time management principles you may have heard of the Pomodoro Technique. At its core is the notion of setting a timer (generally around 25 minutes) and focusing on one task for the duration. If this interests you, Pomodorable is an attractive Mac timer app that adds a few niceties, like Reminders integration.
I spoke one of the minds behind Pomodorable, Kyle Kinkade, at WWDC. Kyle helped organize IndieDevLab (where we filmed the first round of Origin Stories videos), which was a great place for developers who couldn't attend WWDC to gather and learn.
Check out why Kyle and team created Pomodorable in the video below and check out Pomodorable on the Mac App Store.
Pomodorable is a simple timer for your Mac that adheres to the Pomodoro Technique for time management
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station