TUAW Origin Stories: Pomodorable
If you're into time management principles you may have heard of the Pomodoro Technique. At its core is the notion of setting a timer (generally around 25 minutes) and focusing on one task for the duration. If this interests you, Pomodorable is an attractive Mac timer app that adds a few niceties, like Reminders integration.
I spoke one of the minds behind Pomodorable, Kyle Kinkade, at WWDC. Kyle helped organize IndieDevLab (where we filmed the first round of Origin Stories videos), which was a great place for developers who couldn't attend WWDC to gather and learn.
Check out why Kyle and team created Pomodorable in the video below and check out Pomodorable on the Mac App Store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter