TUAW Origin Stories: Pomodorable
If you're into time management principles you may have heard of the Pomodoro Technique. At its core is the notion of setting a timer (generally around 25 minutes) and focusing on one task for the duration. If this interests you, Pomodorable is an attractive Mac timer app that adds a few niceties, like Reminders integration.
I spoke one of the minds behind Pomodorable, Kyle Kinkade, at WWDC. Kyle helped organize IndieDevLab (where we filmed the first round of Origin Stories videos), which was a great place for developers who couldn't attend WWDC to gather and learn.
Check out why Kyle and team created Pomodorable in the video below and check out Pomodorable on the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows