Chitika research: Mountain Lion on 1 of every 10 Macs
In news that really should surprise no one, Chitika Insights used web impressions to determine that a little more than a month after its release, OS X Mountain Lion has been installed on one out of every 10 Macs. Most of those installations took place within the first week of release, with an additional spike in downloads within the past week. With the low upgrade price and the ease of installation through the Mac App Store, the fact that a lot of Macs already are running it isn't a shock.
Previous studies by Chitika showed that the adoption of OS X leaped a bit in the month after Lion was released in 2011, and that Mountain Lion downloads accounted for 3% of web traffic in the week after it was released.
In news that really should surprise no one, Chitika Insights used web impressions to determine that a little more than a month after...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free