Jerry Seinfeld not a fan of iPhone cases
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld has created a hilarious web series called Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. It features Jerry driving a vintage car and visiting a coffee shop with a weekly guest. It's funnier than I just made it sound.
In a recent episode with Joel Hodgson, creator of Mystery Science Theater 3000, Jerry used Siri for a quick bit of research. Joel subsequently pulled out his iPhone, and Jerry gave him a hard time about his case (Jerry's iPhone is naked):
"Ugh, look at that pathetic little protector. Why don't you walk around with a helmet on, too? You should have a big, Styrofoam helmet."
It's funny, and I see the appeal of a beautiful, case-free iPhone, but I also fear drop-induced damage. Where do you stand: case or no case?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows