Jerry Seinfeld not a fan of iPhone cases
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld has created a hilarious web series called Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. It features Jerry driving a vintage car and visiting a coffee shop with a weekly guest. It's funnier than I just made it sound.
In a recent episode with Joel Hodgson, creator of Mystery Science Theater 3000, Jerry used Siri for a quick bit of research. Joel subsequently pulled out his iPhone, and Jerry gave him a hard time about his case (Jerry's iPhone is naked):
"Ugh, look at that pathetic little protector. Why don't you walk around with a helmet on, too? You should have a big, Styrofoam helmet."
It's funny, and I see the appeal of a beautiful, case-free iPhone, but I also fear drop-induced damage. Where do you stand: case or no case?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter