Intuit announces QuickBooks for Mac 2013
Intuit announced today the next version of its QuickBooks small business accounting software for the Mac. The 2013 version focuses on making things easier for small business owners who are busy growing their business.
Code-named "Zen" for its ease of use, QuickBooks 2013 simplifies common tasks like invoicing, adding contacts and reconciling accounts. Helpful tips and video walk-throughs assist the user throughout the app. There's also a new online payment service provided through Intuit and a document attachment feature that allows small business owners to attach receipts, contracts and proposals to invoices and other records within the app.
QuickBooks for Mac 2013 will go on sale starting September 24 at Intuit's website. It will hit retailers like OfficeMax, Best Buy, Amazon, Staples and more starting on October 7. Retail prices start at US$249 for a single-user license.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs