Intuit announces QuickBooks for Mac 2013
Intuit announced today the next version of its QuickBooks small business accounting software for the Mac. The 2013 version focuses on making things easier for small business owners who are busy growing their business.
Code-named "Zen" for its ease of use, QuickBooks 2013 simplifies common tasks like invoicing, adding contacts and reconciling accounts. Helpful tips and video walk-throughs assist the user throughout the app. There's also a new online payment service provided through Intuit and a document attachment feature that allows small business owners to attach receipts, contracts and proposals to invoices and other records within the app.
QuickBooks for Mac 2013 will go on sale starting September 24 at Intuit's website. It will hit retailers like OfficeMax, Best Buy, Amazon, Staples and more starting on October 7. Retail prices start at US$249 for a single-user license.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration