Impossible Lab: turn iPhone snapshots into instant photos
This is entirely too cool. A recently funded Kickstarter project lets you produce Polaroid-like instant photos from your iPhone. As you can see, after you take a photo with the iPhone, it's placed on a modified stand that exposes it to instant film stored inside. Once that process is done, the device spits out your picture and you wait for it to develop (shaking optional).
It's cool that this has been funded. It's bulky, yes, but the retro appeal can't be denied.
This is entirely too cool. A recently funded Kickstarter project lets you produce Polaroid-like instant photos from your iPhone. As you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free