Impossible Lab: turn iPhone snapshots into instant photos
This is entirely too cool. A recently funded Kickstarter project lets you produce Polaroid-like instant photos from your iPhone. As you can see, after you take a photo with the iPhone, it's placed on a modified stand that exposes it to instant film stored inside. Once that process is done, the device spits out your picture and you wait for it to develop (shaking optional).
It's cool that this has been funded. It's bulky, yes, but the retro appeal can't be denied.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter