Impossible Lab: turn iPhone snapshots into instant photos
This is entirely too cool. A recently funded Kickstarter project lets you produce Polaroid-like instant photos from your iPhone. As you can see, after you take a photo with the iPhone, it's placed on a modified stand that exposes it to instant film stored inside. Once that process is done, the device spits out your picture and you wait for it to develop (shaking optional).
It's cool that this has been funded. It's bulky, yes, but the retro appeal can't be denied.
This is entirely too cool. A recently funded Kickstarter project lets you produce Polaroid-like instant photos from your iPhone. As you...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client