Impossible Lab: turn iPhone snapshots into instant photos
This is entirely too cool. A recently funded Kickstarter project lets you produce Polaroid-like instant photos from your iPhone. As you can see, after you take a photo with the iPhone, it's placed on a modified stand that exposes it to instant film stored inside. Once that process is done, the device spits out your picture and you wait for it to develop (shaking optional).
It's cool that this has been funded. It's bulky, yes, but the retro appeal can't be denied.
This is entirely too cool. A recently funded Kickstarter project lets you produce Polaroid-like instant photos from your iPhone. As you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs