Microsoft Office for Mac now has Retina support
Microsoft has updated the Office for Mac software to have Retina display support for Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. The update is available via Microsoft AutoUpdate.
The update comes as a welcome surprise, as a month ago, the prognosis of Retina display support for Microsoft Office looked to be something that was in the distant future.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements