Call of Duty: Black Ops to invade Macs on Sep. 27
Get ready, Call of Duty fans. Aspyr Media has announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available for Macs as of September 27.
The hugely popular first-person military shooter has been available for Windows machines and consoles since 2010. Later this month it will debut in the Mac App Store and Steam for Macs simultaneously.
The game will cost US$49.99 and include the First Strike add-on pack. This will mark the first stand-alone Mac app that Aspyr has released to Steam.
And I haven't finished wasting time with Modern Warfare yet.
[Via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options