Call of Duty: Black Ops to invade Macs on Sep. 27
Get ready, Call of Duty fans. Aspyr Media has announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available for Macs as of September 27.
The hugely popular first-person military shooter has been available for Windows machines and consoles since 2010. Later this month it will debut in the Mac App Store and Steam for Macs simultaneously.
The game will cost US$49.99 and include the First Strike add-on pack. This will mark the first stand-alone Mac app that Aspyr has released to Steam.
And I haven't finished wasting time with Modern Warfare yet.
[Via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station