Call of Duty: Black Ops to invade Macs on Sep. 27
Get ready, Call of Duty fans. Aspyr Media has announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available for Macs as of September 27.
The hugely popular first-person military shooter has been available for Windows machines and consoles since 2010. Later this month it will debut in the Mac App Store and Steam for Macs simultaneously.
The game will cost US$49.99 and include the First Strike add-on pack. This will mark the first stand-alone Mac app that Aspyr has released to Steam.
And I haven't finished wasting time with Modern Warfare yet.
[Via The Loop]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter