Call of Duty: Black Ops to invade Macs on Sep. 27
Get ready, Call of Duty fans. Aspyr Media has announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available for Macs as of September 27.
The hugely popular first-person military shooter has been available for Windows machines and consoles since 2010. Later this month it will debut in the Mac App Store and Steam for Macs simultaneously.
The game will cost US$49.99 and include the First Strike add-on pack. This will mark the first stand-alone Mac app that Aspyr has released to Steam.
And I haven't finished wasting time with Modern Warfare yet.
[Via The Loop]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature