Apple removes iPod Socks from online store
Apple has pulled iPod Socks from the online Apple Store. Darn! Introduced in 2004, the fuzzy accessory has failed to toe the line. If you still have one, sock it away for posterity. I have a grey one around here somewhere.
Finally, if you've got more than one, don't be a heel. Share with your family and friends. It's sad when Apple admits defeet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature