Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition headed to Mac
Feral Interactive has a lot of expertise bringing PC games to the Mac, but they haven't quite figured out how to do it quickly yet. Batman: Arkham City was one of the biggest console hits of last year, but Feral Interactive is only now releasing it on the Mac. The game's going to be available in November, so if you haven't played it yet and you've been waiting for the Mac version, the wait isn't quite over.
There is a bright side, at least: This will be the Game of the Year Edition, which means that all of the downloadable content will be included -- the Catwoman content that came with the game plus the Harley Quinn's Revenge pack. The game features an open-world environment, lots of thugs to beat up with a really fun combat system and plenty of cameos from your favorite Batman characters. Arkham City's a great game, and it'll be nice to finally have it on the Mac, but man, it would have been even better to get it a little sooner than November.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter