Play with a classic iPod in your browser
Here's a nice tribute to the late Steve Jobs: A working iPod interface using HTML.
While the iPod was the consumer electronic device that helped Apple go beyond the Mac, it's important to remember the iPod gave rise to the iPhone before the iPad.
The story goes that Steve Jobs realized smartphones would eventually be able to conveniently play music on them, and that a competitor would eat the iPod's lunch. So he decided to launch the iPhone, which was an internet communications device, a phone and an iPod. The rest is business history, as the iPhone has become a huge revenue stream for the company.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free