Apple posts new iPod touch user guide
Customers who pre-ordered the new iPod touch and are waiting for it to arrive can occupy their time by downloading an electronic version of the user guide. The e-book includes 138 pages that covers everything from the hardware features of the device to apps like Passbook and Maps. The guide is available for free from iTunes and can be read using iBooks on any iOS device.
Customers who pre-ordered the new iPod touch and are waiting for it to arrive can occupy their time by downloading an electronic...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time