Behringer iNuke Boom Junior for iPhone, iPad
Behringer is known for its professional audio and music equipment, and the company is keeping this tradition alive with its iNuKe Boom Junior. The Boom Junior is a scaled down version of the iNuke Boom, a monstrous dock that delivers 10,000 watts of audio power. The Junior delivers the same quality audio hardware and a 3-way active speaker design in a dock that is 1/23 the size of the original BOOM.
Unlike the Boom, which is too large for personal use, the smaller size (8.7 x 16.5 x 9.8") of the iNuke Boom Junior is perfect for your house or apartment. It'll throw off enough sound "to throw a party or get you thrown out of your apartment," says Behringer.
The Boom Junior is available for US$179 from Costco and is compatible with the iPhone (4 / 4S / 3GS / 3G), iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic (5th Generation), and the iPad (1 / 2 / The New iPad).
BEHRINGER SCALES DOWN THE WORLD'S LARGEST, LOUDEST, 10,000 WATT DOCK TO FIT INTO YOUR HOME: INTRODUCING THE iNUKE BOOM JUNIOR
OCTOBER GIVEAWAYS: BEHRINGER will giveaway one iNuke BOOM Junior every weekday during October on Facebook
SEATTLE – October 4, 2012 – BEHRINGER, an award-winning innovator of professional audio and music equipment, has scaled down the world's largest and loudest dock ever, the 10,000-Watt iNuke BOOM, and is bringing it to you. We're excited to reveal the iNuke BOOM Junior - a 1:23 scale model of its powerful predecessor, packed with professional grade components and a 3-way active speaker design. Now, anyone can have the chance to sit back or rock out while enjoying concert quality sound at home with thumping lows, sizzling highs and crystal-clear sound at any level.
"We wanted to shake up the whole i-device docking world with a product that brings home some of the magic of the original 10,000-Watt iNuke BOOM," says Costa Lakoumentas, BEHRINGER Senior Vice President of Marketing. "If you make a little room for the iNuke BOOM Junior in your home it will pay you back with stunning sound clarity and enough bass to throw a party; or get thrown out of your apartment."
If you "Love" the iNuke BOOM Junior, then "Like" Behringer on Facebook for a chance to win your very own! Behringer is celebrating the launch by giving away one iNuke BOOM Junior each weekday in October. Entering is easy-- the giveaway hopefuls only need to visit www.facebook.com/inukeboom, and hit the "Like" button to be entered in the daily drawings.
The iNuke BOOM Junior is available online exclusively at www.costco.com as item number 671770 (or search for iNuke) for $179.99 including Shipping and Handling, and it is compatible with almost all mobile phones or media players with its included cables.
• Indicators: Standby LED indicator, Line-In LED indicator, Aux LED indicator, iPod LED indicator
• Connectivity: iPod dock, Line In, Aux In (stereo RCA connectors), Video Out (video)
• iPhone / iPod / iPad compatibility: iPhone 4 / 4S / 3GS / 3G, iPod Touch / Nano / Classic (5th Generation), iPad 1 / 2* / The New iPad*
• Batteries (remote control): 1 x CR2025 (included)
• Speakers: tweeter (2 x 1"), midrange speaker (2 x 3"), woofer (1 x 5.25")
• Power consumption: max. 50 W
• Power requirement: 110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 10.6 lbs. (4.8 kg)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.7 x 16.5 x 9.8" (220 x 420 x 250 mm)
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options