Apple's bouncy new iPod TV ad
A new and very eye-catching ad featuring Apple's iPod line appeared on television in the US last night. Called "Bounce," the ad shows all of the colorful new iPods bouncing and exploding into other iPods, all to the tune of Willy Moon's "Yeah Yeah" in the background.
It's one of the most colorful ads for an Apple product that's been produced for a while. Enjoy all of the polychromatic fun below.
A new and very eye-catching ad featuring Apple's iPod line appeared on television in the US last night. Called "Bounce," the ad shows...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs