Apple's bouncy new iPod TV ad
A new and very eye-catching ad featuring Apple's iPod line appeared on television in the US last night. Called "Bounce," the ad shows all of the colorful new iPods bouncing and exploding into other iPods, all to the tune of Willy Moon's "Yeah Yeah" in the background.
It's one of the most colorful ads for an Apple product that's been produced for a while. Enjoy all of the polychromatic fun below.
A new and very eye-catching ad featuring Apple's iPod line appeared on television in the US last night. Called "Bounce," the ad shows...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update