Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Kelly's back!
Another Sunday, another talkcast! Kelly has finally managed to remain stationary in one place long enough to host the show again, so she'll be back tonight to talk about the upcoming MacTech Conference, last week's Mac Computer Expo, as well as some brief Passbook chat. Since it's Kelly, and we've had a yep, a visit to her House of Crackpot Theories is definitely in order.
As usual, a Kelly show means aftershow, so be sure to show up for the never recorded post-tech talk which could possibly involve cake, car conversation, or none of those things at all. It's hard to nail down the aftershow.
Now it's really all about you, the community, so join me won't you? To participate, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync