Toca Tea Party offers iPad toddler play
Toca Tea Party (US$1.99) offers an interactive party suitable for the very youngest iPad users. With bright colors and highly defined interaction opportunities, it works best for limited play, where users can "pour" tea, "eat" cake and listen to jazzy music.
This is not an app that will engage children who have reached kindergarten in the way that, for example, Cupcakeroo does. Its interaction is too simple: pour tea, serve cake, eat it. Preschoolers, however, should love it.
The design is charming and quite a lot of attention went into the details. Mopping up spilled tea, for example, is sure to be a hit. This is the board book equivalent for iOS apps -- so go in with that kind of expectation and you'll be pleased with what you find.
Toca Tea Party (US$1.99) offers an interactive party suitable for the very youngest iPad users. With bright colors and highly defined...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved