Good Old Games rolls out Mac support, 50 games now in catalog
As we first reported on October 18, the fine folks at Good Old Games, which offers legacy PC games at bargain prices, will be supporting our favorite platform: the company's announced that 50 titles will now be available for the Mac, with prices starting at $2.99. There's an Essentials bundle which delivers five classics (SimCity 2000, Postal) at a 50% discount to celebrate the launch; that's good through Thursday afternoon.
Joystiq caught hints of this announcement with the release of The Witcher 2 on Steam last week, so they're pleased that the expected Mac support has come to pass. You can browse the full GOG catalog for Mac and see if there are any games that catch your fancy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version