Good Old Games rolls out Mac support, 50 games now in catalog
As we first reported on October 18, the fine folks at Good Old Games, which offers legacy PC games at bargain prices, will be supporting our favorite platform: the company's announced that 50 titles will now be available for the Mac, with prices starting at $2.99. There's an Essentials bundle which delivers five classics (SimCity 2000, Postal) at a 50% discount to celebrate the launch; that's good through Thursday afternoon.
Joystiq caught hints of this announcement with the release of The Witcher 2 on Steam last week, so they're pleased that the expected Mac support has come to pass. You can browse the full GOG catalog for Mac and see if there are any games that catch your fancy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update