Good Old Games rolls out Mac support, 50 games now in catalog
As we first reported on October 18, the fine folks at Good Old Games, which offers legacy PC games at bargain prices, will be supporting our favorite platform: the company's announced that 50 titles will now be available for the Mac, with prices starting at $2.99. There's an Essentials bundle which delivers five classics (SimCity 2000, Postal) at a 50% discount to celebrate the launch; that's good through Thursday afternoon.
Joystiq caught hints of this announcement with the release of The Witcher 2 on Steam last week, so they're pleased that the expected Mac support has come to pass. You can browse the full GOG catalog for Mac and see if there are any games that catch your fancy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV