Daily Deals for October 24, 2012
It's time to save some of that hard-earned cash with our Daily Deals, featuring a handy list from Dealnews and our own hand-picked selections. Today, we've got some iPhone accessories in the mix and, as always, some sweet deals on iOS and OS X software (all prices are USD).
Hardware and Accessories
- Electronics Expo: [iPod Accessories] Tivoli iSongbook iPod System for $125 + $13 s&h.
- MacMall: [External Hard Drives] Refurb LaCie 2Big 4 TB Thunderbolt External Hard Drive for $300 + free shipping.
- all4cellular.com: [iPhone Batteries] Refurbished Mophie Juice Pack Cases for iPhone: Deals from $20 + $2 s&h.
- Adorama: [Digital SLR Cameras] Canon Rebel T4i DSLR Bundle for $687 after rebate + free shipping.
- BuyDig: [SSDs] OCZ 512GB Agility 4 2.5" SATA 6Gbps SSD, upgrade kit for $279 + free shipping.
- all4cellular.com: [iPhone Accessories] 12-Foot Charge & Sync USB Data Cable for iPhone / iPod for $3 + $2 s&h.
- Abe's of Maine: [Laser Printers] Konica Laser Printers at Abe's of Maine: Deals from $79 + free shipping.
- eBay: [iPhone Accessories] Horn Stand Amplifier for iPhone 4 / 4S for $1 + free shipping.
- eBay: [Digital Camcorders] Looxcie LX1 Wearable Bluetooth Camcorder System for $70 + free shipping.
- Buy.com: [USB Hard Drives] Iomega 2 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drives from $90 + free shipping.
- Scrapnote: [iPad] On sale for $0.99, down from $2.99.
- AstroWings: The space war has begun: [iOS Universal] Now free, down from $0.99.
- Blosics: [iPhone] Now free, down from $0.99.
- Perfect Image: [iOS Universal] Now free, down from $1.99.
- Qwak: [iPhone] Now free, down from $0.99.
OS X Software
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)