Daily iPhone App: Pushups 0 to 100
So as you may have noticed a little while ago, I am running quite a bit lately, but running isn't everything. You need to work out that upper body as well. And that's why I've started using this Pushups app, put together by Clear Sky Apps. There are a few different pushups apps out there, but I like this one -- it's simple, clear and has plenty of options for users of different skill levels.
As you can see in the video below, the app has a nice clear interface and is easily used while working out. You just choose which type of pushups you want to do early on, and then whenever you're ready to work out, just hit go and it'll lead you through each step of the way. It is relatively simple -- this app won't count calories or track anything besides the pushups you do. But it's effective, in my view, and well worth the 99 cents. There's a free version, too, though it only contains the first four workouts of each level. If you've been looking to build up some upper body strength (and put some pushup reps in), Pushups 0 to 100 will help you do just that.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free