JBL AirPlay-ready speaker plugs into your wall
When it comes to wireless speakers, JBL's new SoundFly is about as wireless as you can get. Not only is the device capable of playing tunes over Bluetooth or AirPlay -- depending on which version you pick -- but there's also no need for a power cord, as the SoundFly plugs directly into a standard wall outlet.
JBL has the new speakers up for pre-order in its online store, with prices starting at $179.00 for the Bluetooth version and $199.00 for the AirPlay-enabled device. Aside from the price, the only aesthetic difference between the two types is that the AirPlay SoundFly (seen above) features a slightly darker covering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)