iPad mini mounted in car dashboard
It was inevitable. The iPad mini has just started hitting stores, and already some enterprising young men at Soundwaves of Tampa have come up with a way to install the cutest iPad into the dashboard of a 2012 Toyota Corolla.
Using an Audison bit One controller and sound system in the car, the Soundwaves staff have come up with a unique way to blast music from Pandora, the Music app and iHeartRadio, surf the Web and eventually view movies on the little screen.
Check it out below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support