iPad mini mounted in car dashboard
It was inevitable. The iPad mini has just started hitting stores, and already some enterprising young men at Soundwaves of Tampa have come up with a way to install the cutest iPad into the dashboard of a 2012 Toyota Corolla.
Using an Audison bit One controller and sound system in the car, the Soundwaves staff have come up with a unique way to blast music from Pandora, the Music app and iHeartRadio, surf the Web and eventually view movies on the little screen.
Check it out below.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter