iPad mini mounted in car dashboard
It was inevitable. The iPad mini has just started hitting stores, and already some enterprising young men at Soundwaves of Tampa have come up with a way to install the cutest iPad into the dashboard of a 2012 Toyota Corolla.
Using an Audison bit One controller and sound system in the car, the Soundwaves staff have come up with a unique way to blast music from Pandora, the Music app and iHeartRadio, surf the Web and eventually view movies on the little screen.
Check it out below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)