iPad mini mounted in car dashboard
It was inevitable. The iPad mini has just started hitting stores, and already some enterprising young men at Soundwaves of Tampa have come up with a way to install the cutest iPad into the dashboard of a 2012 Toyota Corolla.
Using an Audison bit One controller and sound system in the car, the Soundwaves staff have come up with a unique way to blast music from Pandora, the Music app and iHeartRadio, surf the Web and eventually view movies on the little screen.
Check it out below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free