Next Apple vs. Motorola court battle scheduled for October 2013
According to a report in FOSS Patents, Apple and Motorola are scheduled to meet again in a Southern California court in late 2013. The court released a timeline that includes a May 21, 2013 discovery deadline and a pretrial motion deadline of June 28, 2013. Moderated settlement talks are slated for July 15, 2013, and the case will have its final pretrial conference on October 18, 2013. The trial should begin shortly after this last pretrial meeting.
FOSS Patents calls the case an "antisuit lawsuit" that aims to prevent Motorola from pursuing further litigation against Apple products that include a Qualcomm baseband chip. You can read more about the background details of the case in this post from Florian Mueller.
According to a report in FOSS Patents, Apple and Motorola are scheduled to meet again in a Southern California court in late 2013. The...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client