TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: All about repairing Apples
If you've followed any of our coverage of iFixit's latest adventures tearing apart Apple products to determine their ease of repairability, you've probably noticed that the posts have one thing in common -- they talk about how difficult it's getting to tear these things apart in such a way that they can be easily repaired.
Today's guest on TUAW TV Live is Denver-based Apple repair whiz (and former TUAW blogger) Josh Carr. Josh is the man behind Rocky Mountain Mac Repair, a company that can take your ailing or underpowered Apple device and give it new life.
Josh and I will be talking about Apple's latest products, a day in the life of an Apple technician, and just about anything else that comes to mind. Oh, and there will be unboxings...
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EST (2 PM PST / 10 PM GMT) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app