Nice roundup of Markdown-ready Mac apps
Markdown can be a huge time saver, once you figure out how to use the lightweight markup language. Learning it, though, can be daunting to those with little or no prior knowledge of HTML. To help get you started, Appstorm recently published a list of over 35 different OS X apps that support the language.
The list is broken down into preview apps, regular editors, distraction-free editors, editors for the programmer and other text-based apps like the journal Day One that integrate Markdown. You can check out the full list on Appstorm's website and then read our Markdown primer, which contains the basic syntax to help get you started.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time