Nice roundup of Markdown-ready Mac apps
Markdown can be a huge time saver, once you figure out how to use the lightweight markup language. Learning it, though, can be daunting to those with little or no prior knowledge of HTML. To help get you started, Appstorm recently published a list of over 35 different OS X apps that support the language.
The list is broken down into preview apps, regular editors, distraction-free editors, editors for the programmer and other text-based apps like the journal Day One that integrate Markdown. You can check out the full list on Appstorm's website and then read our Markdown primer, which contains the basic syntax to help get you started.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle