OS X Launchpad bug is annoying, pretty
The bug doesn't apply the blur effect when Launchpad is opened -- instead, it applies the crystallize effect which gives your app icons a nice "stained glass" appearance. It doesn't last for long, and the bug apparently isn't hitting many Macs. But it is kinda cool.
If you see the bug in action and happen to be able to nab a screenshot, let us know in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration