OS X Launchpad bug is annoying, pretty
The bug doesn't apply the blur effect when Launchpad is opened -- instead, it applies the crystallize effect which gives your app icons a nice "stained glass" appearance. It doesn't last for long, and the bug apparently isn't hitting many Macs. But it is kinda cool.
If you see the bug in action and happen to be able to nab a screenshot, let us know in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter