Apple highlights Black Friday shopping sale
Black Friday is right around the corner and Apple is starting to promote its Black Friday shopping event. The company's online promotional pricing starts November 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM and extends to 11:59 PM PST. Similar pricing will be available in retail stores during extended holiday shopping hours. The ad doesn't give any hints on the products that'll be on sale, but, in the past, the savings are applied to select Apple items and are only moderate discounts.
Black Friday is right around the corner and Apple is starting to promote its Black Friday shopping event. The company's online...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free