Apple highlights Black Friday shopping sale
Black Friday is right around the corner and Apple is starting to promote its Black Friday shopping event. The company's online promotional pricing starts November 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM and extends to 11:59 PM PST. Similar pricing will be available in retail stores during extended holiday shopping hours. The ad doesn't give any hints on the products that'll be on sale, but, in the past, the savings are applied to select Apple items and are only moderate discounts.
Black Friday is right around the corner and Apple is starting to promote its Black Friday shopping event. The company's online...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved