Apple highlights Black Friday shopping sale
Black Friday is right around the corner and Apple is starting to promote its Black Friday shopping event. The company's online promotional pricing starts November 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM and extends to 11:59 PM PST. Similar pricing will be available in retail stores during extended holiday shopping hours. The ad doesn't give any hints on the products that'll be on sale, but, in the past, the savings are applied to select Apple items and are only moderate discounts.
Black Friday is right around the corner and Apple is starting to promote its Black Friday shopping event. The company's online...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update