Apple highlights Black Friday shopping sale
Black Friday is right around the corner and Apple is starting to promote its Black Friday shopping event. The company's online promotional pricing starts November 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM and extends to 11:59 PM PST. Similar pricing will be available in retail stores during extended holiday shopping hours. The ad doesn't give any hints on the products that'll be on sale, but, in the past, the savings are applied to select Apple items and are only moderate discounts.
Black Friday is right around the corner and Apple is starting to promote its Black Friday shopping event. The company's online...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs