Apple running embedded exploding, bouncing iPod ads on websites
Apple recently debuted a TV ad for the iPod that is now hitting websites, according to a report in 9to5 Mac. The embedded web ad features a bunch of iPods bouncing and exploding all over your screen with the very catchy tune "Yeah Yeah" from Willy Moon. The ad was spotted on indie music review site Pitchfork.com, which has run custom Apple ads in the past.
Apple recently debuted a TV ad for the iPod that is now hitting websites, according to a report in 9to5 Mac. The embedded web ad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station