Apple running embedded exploding, bouncing iPod ads on websites
Apple recently debuted a TV ad for the iPod that is now hitting websites, according to a report in 9to5 Mac. The embedded web ad features a bunch of iPods bouncing and exploding all over your screen with the very catchy tune "Yeah Yeah" from Willy Moon. The ad was spotted on indie music review site Pitchfork.com, which has run custom Apple ads in the past.
Apple recently debuted a TV ad for the iPod that is now hitting websites, according to a report in 9to5 Mac. The embedded web ad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update