Apple running embedded exploding, bouncing iPod ads on websites
Apple recently debuted a TV ad for the iPod that is now hitting websites, according to a report in 9to5 Mac. The embedded web ad features a bunch of iPods bouncing and exploding all over your screen with the very catchy tune "Yeah Yeah" from Willy Moon. The ad was spotted on indie music review site Pitchfork.com, which has run custom Apple ads in the past.
Apple recently debuted a TV ad for the iPod that is now hitting websites, according to a report in 9to5 Mac. The embedded web ad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free