Apple running embedded exploding, bouncing iPod ads on websites
Apple recently debuted a TV ad for the iPod that is now hitting websites, according to a report in 9to5 Mac. The embedded web ad features a bunch of iPods bouncing and exploding all over your screen with the very catchy tune "Yeah Yeah" from Willy Moon. The ad was spotted on indie music review site Pitchfork.com, which has run custom Apple ads in the past.
Apple recently debuted a TV ad for the iPod that is now hitting websites, according to a report in 9to5 Mac. The embedded web ad...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved