Talkcast 10pm ET: Thankful review, Cyber Monday preview
The Thanksgiving holiday has come and gone, and with it the traditional Black Friday kickoff to the holiday shopping season. Savvy online shoppers know to wait, however, for the Cyber Monday rush of discounts and deals (apparently a lot of those shoppers are browsing from their iPads). We'll look ahead to tomorrow's frantic shopping time.
Also tonight, we're welcoming special guests Jeff Gamet of the Mac Observer and Chris Foresman of Ars Technica. With these alpha geeks and the usual gang of ruffians, we'll consider the question: what are we thankful for this year as Apple fans, Mac users and iOS customers?
Of course, we are thankful for all of you -- and we want to know what you're thankful for. To participate live during the show, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in.
For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter