DevJuice: Stanford iTunes U course on iOS dev launches free textbook
iPad and iPhone App Development covers the latest release of Xcode and the newest Objective C enhancements. Approximately 300 pages in length, this is an iPad-only (i.e., iBooks Author) text.
The book supplements and updates the iTunes U videos for Xcode 4.5 and iOS 6. It is available in all 50 iBookstore countries.
Best of all, it's free.
If you're a fan of the highly popular Stanford iTunes U course on iOS development (CS193P), you'll be happy to learn that an official...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements