DevJuice: Stanford iTunes U course on iOS dev launches free textbook
iPad and iPhone App Development covers the latest release of Xcode and the newest Objective C enhancements. Approximately 300 pages in length, this is an iPad-only (i.e., iBooks Author) text.
The book supplements and updates the iTunes U videos for Xcode 4.5 and iOS 6. It is available in all 50 iBookstore countries.
Best of all, it's free.
If you're a fan of the highly popular Stanford iTunes U course on iOS development (CS193P), you'll be happy to learn that an official...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs