DevJuice: Stanford iTunes U course on iOS dev launches free textbook
iPad and iPhone App Development covers the latest release of Xcode and the newest Objective C enhancements. Approximately 300 pages in length, this is an iPad-only (i.e., iBooks Author) text.
The book supplements and updates the iTunes U videos for Xcode 4.5 and iOS 6. It is available in all 50 iBookstore countries.
Best of all, it's free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options